On Wednesday 29 March 2023 from 10:00 AM (CET) onwards the district court of Haarlem will render its verdict in the case concerning forced labor in the residential institutions of the Good Shepherd-congregation in the Netherlands.
The court hearing will be accessible online via a so-called livestream (a live video-connection with the courtroom). More information about the livestream as well as the direct link to that livestream have now been published on the court's website.
Click on >> this link <<
The plaintiffs in this case are represented by lawyers Liesbeth Zegveld, Brechtje Vossenberg and Thomas van der Sommen.
- Victims of the Good Shepherd guests on Dutch talkshow Khalid en Sophie
- Link to livestream: court hearing in case re: forced labor Good Shepherd (Friday 17 February 2023, 10:00 AM (CET))
- Court hearing in case of victims of forced labour by Good Shepherd: 17 February 2023
- Good Shepherd has to hand over documents to victims of forced labor
- Victims of forced labor at the Good Shepherd: court case against congregation ongoing, State of the Netherlands will be sued
- Victims of forced labor sue the Good Shepherd-congregation
- Victims of forced labor hold the catholic organization Sisters of the Good Shepherd liable