On Thursday 23 March 2023, Lies Vissers and Joke de Smit, two women who were victim of forced labor in residential institutions run by the Good Shepherd-congregation when they were children, were guests on the Dutch talkshow Khalid en Sophie (BNN/VARA) together with lawyer Liesbeth Zegveld.
- The announcment for the item can be found here (in Dutch)
- The episode is available for viewing here (starting from time code 04:19) (in Dutch)
- Court hearing in case of victims of forced labour by Good Shepherd: 17 February 2023
- Good Shepherd has to hand over documents to victims of forced labor
- Victims of forced labor at the Good Shepherd: court case against congregation ongoing, State of the Netherlands will be sued
- Victims of forced labor sue the Good Shepherd-congregation
- Victims of forced labor hold the catholic organization Sisters of the Good Shepherd liable