The IND may send you a letter for various reasons.
- The IND is asking for further information about documents or your situation.
- The IND has rejected your application for a residence permit.
- You are having problems extending your residence permit.
- The IND intends to withdraw your residence permit, for example because you have committed a crime or have not been in the Netherlands for a long time.
- The IND wants to impose an expulsion order or an entry ban on you.
It is a good idea for you to contact an attorney as quickly as possible. Your attorney may need to start legal action for you. It is important that you do this in good time.
If you have received a letter from the IND and you want to know what we can do about it, e-mail or call our attorneys for a telephone consultation without obligation.