There can sometimes be problems with your residence permit, such as if you no longer meet the conditions for residence, have committed a crime or have been outside the Netherlands for too long. The Immigration & Naturalisation Service (Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst, or ‘IND’) may then send you a notice of the intention to withdraw your residence permit. It is important that you contact an attorney quickly, because this can have major consequences for your residence status in the Netherlands.

We regularly assist clients in proceedings against the IND about the withdrawal of their residence permit. If you need an attorney because your residence permit is being withdrawn, e-mail or call our attorneys for a telephone consultation without obligation.

Do you have a question?

Read in our privacy statement how we handle your personal data.