Bank balances, goods or other possessions are often seized as part of a criminal investigation and/or prosecution. This can be very unpleasant and seriously impact other areas of your life. It is possible to object to such a seizure by filing a written complaint with the court. Depending on the circumstances, the court can then sometimes decide to lift the seizure, even if the criminal investigation is still ongoing.

Do you have a question?

Read in our privacy statement how we handle your personal data.