Do you have a family member or friend who is being detained on remand in a criminal case, or in alien detention and is experiencing difficulties in detention? Is the regime too onerous, are they being treated improperly, or should they be transferred to a different institution? Or are you experiencing problems yourself, for example with visitation rights or with the institution’s mail system? It is often possible to submit a complaint about this. Sometimes a different procedure will be more suitable. We can help you act accordingly.

Do you have a question?

Read in our privacy statement how we handle your personal data.