Pestman and Ianuzzi summoned to appear before Office of the Royal Prosecutor, Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh, 3 November 2011 - Lawyers Michiel Pestman and Andrew Ianuzzi have been summoned to appear before the Office of the Royal Prosecutor, attached to the Phnom Penh municipal court, on 3 November 2011 in connection with the recently filed criminal complaint against Hun Sen and ten other RGC officials.
Following their appearance at the court tomorrow morning, a press conference will be held at the Foreign Correspondents' Club (363 Sisowath Quay) at 10:00 am in order to discuss their concerns regarding political interference at the ECCC.
Read the cover letter to Office of the Royal Prosecutor regarding the Preliminary Investigation here.
- Letter from OCIJ to Kong Sam Ol (15 July 2009)
- Letter from Kong Sam Ol to OCIJ (17 July 2009)
- Letter from Kong Sam Ol to OCIJ (22 July 2009)
- Witness summons: Chea Sim (25 September 2009)
- Witness summons: Keat Chhon (25 September 2009)
- Witness summons: Heng Samrin (25 September 2009)
- Witness summons: Hor Nam Hong (25 September 2009)
- Witness summons: Ouk Bunchhoeun (25 September 2009)
- Witness summons: Sim Ka (25 September 2009)
Media / Press
- Phnom Penh Post | 'Government Testimony Could Bias KRT, PM' (9 October 2009)
- Wall Street Journal | OpEd: 'Cambodian Court at a Crossroads' (1 March 2010)
- Cambodia Daily | 'KRT Begins Investigations of Five New Regime Suspects' (8 June 2010)
- Cambodia Daily | 'KR Judge Does Not Sign On to New Investigations' (9 June 2010)
- Cambodia Daily | 'Khmer Rouge Tribunal Judge Backs Out of New Inquiries' (10 June 2010)
- RFI | 'No Third Khmer Rouge Trial, Says Hun Sen' (27 October 2010)
- Phnom Penh Post | 'Wrangling Ahead in Case 003' (17 May 2011)
- Cambodia Daily | 'Additional KR Arrests in Cambodia's Hands, says Hor Namhong' (05 October 2011)
- Cambodia Daily | 'Judge Resigns KR Court Over Gov't Pressure ' (11 October 2011)